|Directions||To achieve Slightly darker grays or a complete coverage:
You choose your desired look.
1. Dry and style hair as usual.
2. Less product is more. Remove as much excess from the applicator as possible (Especially for the first applications as the applicator might contain more product than needed).
3. Start from the base of the root. Comb the Gray area and gently brush the grays with short and light strokes.
4. If desired, comb or style your hair after the application to separate hair strands and achieve a more natural look.
|Tip||Only brush the white roots with SHORT and LIGHT strokes. Avoid brushing the hair all the way to the ends or unwanted-unnecessary areas.|
• Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone
• Cera Alba
• Glyceryl Stearate/ Steareth-25/ Ceteth-20/ Stearyl
• Alcohol, Palmitic Acid/ Stearic Acid, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride
• Tocopheryl Acetate
May Contain (+/-)
• Iron Oxide Yellow C.I 77492
• Iron Oxide Black C.I 77499
• Iron Oxide Red C.I. 77491